FastTrac© Tech Venture™
Advancing DC Tech Businesses
FastTrac TechVenture is open for registration! Are you ready to turn your innovation into a business? Apply for the course by submitting an application today.
FastTrac® TechVenture™ Eligibility:
- A well thought-out and scalable tech-based idea for a new or existing business
- Technical skills related to your tech concept
- Access to a computer to complete assignments,
- Conducted some market research, and
- Commitment to attend all sessions and complete assigned prep work
FastTrac® TechVenture™ includes:
- One-on-one assistance from experienced entrepreneurs who will help you review your ideas, assignments, and business plan
- Interactive presentations from successful entrepreneurs who can share their experience
- Wrap-up session to formally present your final business plan for feedback
- Connection to services that will help you start and grow your business
All course sessions are 5:30pm – 7:30pm
January 20: Exploring Entrepreneurship & DC Tech Resources
January 27: Understanding Your Consumer
February 3: Conducting Market Research
February 10: Testing Your Business Concept
February 17: Entering & Capturing the Market
February 24: Planning for Financial Success
March 3: Building & Protecting Your IP
March 9: Identifying Funding Sources
March 17: Pitch Day!
Select here to submit a course application. Accepted applicants will be notified at least two weeks prior to the start of the course.
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ’s below to find more information.