On behalf of Bloomberg, the DC Department of Small and Local Business Development is pleased to invite you to share an invitation for you to attend the Washington Summit, April 30, 2013 in Washington, DC at a special discounted rate.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Roger Altman, Founder and Executive Chairman, Evercore Partners
- The Hon. Tom Corbett, Governor, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Dambisa Moyo, International Economist and Author, Winner Take All; How the West was Lost, and Dead Aid
- The Hon. Richard Ravitch, Co-Chair, Task Force on the State Budget Crisis; Former Lieutenant Governor, State of New York; Chairman, Ravitch Rice & Company LLC
- Harvey Pitt, CEO, Kalorama Partners, LLC; Former Chairman, US Securities and Exchange Commission
- Gary Parr, Vice Chairman, Lazard
- Edmund Phelps, McVickar Professor of Political Economy and Director, Center on Capitalism and Society, Columbia University, Nobel Prize Laureat in Economics (2006)
- Robert Engle, Michael Armellino Professor of Management and Financial Services; Director, Volatility Institute, Stern School of Business, New York University
- Gary Gensler, Chairman, US Commodity Futures Trading Commission and others.
To view the full summit agenda, visit bloomberglink.com/washington.
WNG members are eligible to attend at the discounted rate $495 (Reg. rate $1495). To RSVP select here and enter the discount code WSLB. To learn more, contact Ryan Gavaghan at (212) 617-4820.