Since its launch five years ago, DSLBD’s DC Business Toolkit.com has supported DC entrepreneurs, agencies, and small business providers:
- Centralized online portal of events, funding, and other resources from over 150 agencies and providers;
- Roadmaps to navigate business issues and program requirements;
- Shop Local DC Directory of DC-based businesses and makers;
- Virtual Networking of DC business owners for peer support, collaboration, and B2B sales; and
- Promotion of 150 agencies, programs, and providers that service DC businesses.
While the DC Business Toolkit.com portal is offline for revisions, DSLBD will continue sharing resources to help entrepreneurs open, operate and grow their businesses in DC.
- New Resources & Events
- Networking Activities
For Previous Toolkit Users - Are you a business or agency with a profile and content on the previous DC Business Toolkit.com and would like to access your record? To request a copy, please email [email protected] your Name, Entity Name, and Email with Subject Line “Toolkit Record Request”