DC PTAC offers personalized business counseling and competitive insights for navigating the government contracting process successfully.
If you already have experience working on government contracts and are looking for help to secure other contracts, we are available to help. At the DC PTAC, businesses get help with strategies to pursue state, local and federal government contracts.
Confidential, One-On-One Business Advice
We help you navigate the procurement process more confidently and efficiently. Our assistance is tailored to meet your specific goals in areas such as:
- Contract research
- Bid matching
- Marketing plans
- Proposal preparation
- GSA schedules
- Certifications [HubZone, 8(a) etc.]
- Post-award counseling
Contact DC PTAC today: (202) 727-3900 (Option #7), [email protected].
Your Success is Our Success
DC PTAC offers local, DC-based small businesses personalized resources that help provide the confidence needed to successfully enter the world of government contracts.
- Learn more about how DC PTAC can help your business grow and thrive.
Determine your eligibility for assistance with DC PTAC:
Resources For Government Contractors
- Access the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR). Click Here To Learn More
- Access Contract Data Reports (Federal Procurement Data System records), Federal Contracting Opportunities (formerly FedBizOpps or fbo.gov) and Wage Determinations (formerly WDOL). Click Here To Learn More
- Access the DLA Internet Bid Board System (DIBBS) DIBBS is a web-based application that provides the capability to search for, view, and submit secure quotes on Requests For Quotations (RFQs) for Defense Logistics Agency (DLA). Click Here To Learn More
- The Procurement Technical Assistance Program (PTAP) was authorized by Congress in 1985 in an effort to expand the number of businesses capable of participating in the government marketplace. Administered by the Department of Defense, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), the program provides matching funds through cooperative agreements with state and local governments and non-profit organizations for the establishment of Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTACs) to provide procurement assistance. Visit this site to learn more services provided by Procurement Technical Assistance Centers and to find the location closest to your business. Click Here To Learn More
- The Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs are highly competitive programs that encourage domestic small businesses to engage in Federal Research/Research and Development (R/R&D) with the potential for commercialization. Click Here To Learn More
- The authoritative source for federal government contracting reports (This website data will be transferred to beta.sam.gov late 2020). Click Here To Learn More
- Created in 1953, the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) continues to help small business owners and entrepreneurs pursue the American dream. The SBA is the only cabinet-level federal agency fully dedicated to small business and provides counseling, capital, and contracting expertise as the nation’s only go-to resource and voice for small businesses. Click Here To Learn More
- Department of Defense, Office of Small Business Programs. Click Here To Learn More
- Know your NAICS code! The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) is used in the United States, Canada and Mexico to classify businesses by a six digit NAICS code based on the activity at the business. Federal and state government often require NAICS codes to determine if a business is eligible to be awarded a government contract. Click Here To Learn More
Contact Suite #: