DC PTAC offers personalized business counseling and competitive insights for successfully navigating the government contracting process and provides businesses with the assistance they need to build strategies to pursue state, local and federal government contracts.
The DC PTAC office hosts training sessions, events and workshops throughout the year designed to assist small businesses with understanding construction contracting, Quick Books, winning simplified acquisitions and more. Sign up for training to start growing your business (below).
- Introduction to DC PTAC Orientation & Introduction to Government Contracting
- Finding and Winning Simplified Acquisitions
- QuickBooks for Government Contractors I and II
- Strategies for Government Construction Contracting
- A Business Growth and Acceleration Training Series: A Success Model for Business Capture
- Doing Business with Federal Government Agencies
Are you eligible for DC PTAC assistance?
Become a part of the DC PTAC community!
Learn how you can get help growing your business and plan for future training, networking and other events here:
- Sign Up For Training (Click the blue hyperlinked seach option on the page and select the drop down for "Procurement Technical Center" to view specific DC PTAC training sessions and events).
Looking for other DSLBD and District Government Agency training sessions, workshops and events? Visit the DC Business Toolkit.