While the District of Columbia Government began modifying its operations starting Monday, March 16, in order to mitigate the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), the District government wants residents to know that it will continue to deliver essential services and keep the majority of its systems and services operating. This modified schedule and service adjustments below are now in effect through June 8, 2020. Read more.
Along with the rest of District government, our agency remains operational. We are operating on a telework status and have made some modifications to how services are being provided which are listed below.
How does this impact what we do?
- Certified Business Enterprise Program - modified service. We will continue to review new applications and accept applications. Virtual site visits will take place during the public health emergency.
- DC Procurement Technical Assistance Center - modified service. We will continue to review existing client information/cases and accept new clients. No in-person meetings will take place during the public health emergency.
- DC Main Street Program - no changes. We will continue to work with and support the businesses located in the District commercial corridors.
- DC Clean Teams - no changes. We will continue to maintain and keep District commercial corridors clean.
- Business Trainings & Workshops - suspended. No in-person trainings and workshops will take place during the public health emergency.
- Compliance & Enforcement - modified service. We will continue to collect, review and monitor all compliance-related documents from beneficiaries of District-funded projects. No spot checks will take place during the public health emergency.
How does this impact our physical locations?
- DSLBD Headquarters - closed during the public health emergency.
What else are we offering to meet your needs?
- DSLBD will continue to communicate with stakeholders via dslbd.dc.gov and social media including Twitter (@SmallBizDC) and lnstagram (@SmallBizDC).
What precautions are we taking to limit the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19)?
Our employees are taking precautions to keep themselves healthy and limit the spread of infections like regularly washing their hands, cleaning facilities more frequently, and reducing close contact with each other and residents. employees have been asked to let their supervisor know immediately if they feel sick.
Where should you go if you have questions?
For questions about any of the services we provide and information on any future changes, please contact us at 202-431-3373 or [email protected] or more information, please visit coronavirus.dc.gov.