NOTICE: The Public Health Emergency is now in effect through April 24; school and government reopen on April 27.
Along with the rest of District government, our agency remains operational. We are operating on a telework status and have made some modifications to how services are being provided which are listed below.
How does this impact what we do?
- Certified Business Enterprise Program - modified service. We will continue to review new applications and accept applications. No site visits will take place during the public health emergency.
- DC Procurement Technical Assistance Center - modified service. We will continue to review existing client information/cases and accept new clients. No in-person meetings will take place during the public health emergency.
- DC Main Street Program - no changes. We will continue to work with and support the businesses located in the District commercial corridors.
- DC Clean Teams - no changes. We will continue to maintain and keep District commercial corridors clean.
- Business Trainings & Workshops - suspended. No in-person trainings and workshops will take place during the public health emergency.
- Compliance & Enforcement - modified service. We will continue to collect, review and monitor all compliance-related documents from beneficiaries of District-funded projects. No spot checks will take place during the public health emergency.
How does this impact our physical locations?
- DSLBD Headquarters - closed during the public health emergency.
What else are we offering to meet your needs?
- DSLBD will continue to communicate with stakeholders via dslbd.dc.gov and social media including Twitter (@SmallBizDC) and lnstagram (@SmallBizDC).
What precautions are we taking to limit the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19)?
Our employees are taking precautions to keep themselves healthy and limit the spread of infections like regularly washing their hands, cleaning facilities more frequently, and reducing close contact with each other and residents. employees have been asked to let their supervisor know immediately if they feel sick.
Where should you go if you have questions?