Green Book: Small Business Enterprise (SBE) Opportunity Guide
- More Data. The dashboard includes data on all available opportunities for each agency — way more than we could fit in the book!
- Searchable. Information can be sorted in a variety of ways, by agency, by category, by keyword and NIGP codes.
- Interactive. Visuals help contextualize data in the Green Book and quickly understand the opportunities available to small businesses in DC.
Attend a Greenbook Workshop
- 03/29/2021 from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm – https://dcbiz.ecenterdirect.com/events/45851
- 04/08/2021 from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm – https://dcbiz.ecenterdirect.com/events/45852
- 04/20/2021 from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm – https://dcbiz.ecenterdirect.com/events/45853
- 05/12/2021 from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm – https://dcbiz.ecenterdirect.com/events/45854
About the Green Book: Small Business Enterprise Opportunity Guide
In Fiscal Year 2016, Mayor Bowser charged the Office of the Deputy Mayor for Greater Economic Opportunity (DMGEO) and DSLBD to develop a guide designed to help Small Business Enterprises (SBEs) navigate the procurement opportunities available at District agencies. As such, DSLBD now annually develops the SBE Opportunity Guide with support from the Office of Contracting and Procurement and the Office of the Chief Financial Officer.
The Guide provides details on each monitored agencies budget, outlines the goal setting process for each agency, and identifies planned acquisitions and areas where spending waivers were applied.